1. All articles approved by the Editor will be submitted to peer review.
2. Peer review process is double-blind, therefore authors must eliminate their identity from the text of the manuscript. Identification must appear only in the final manuscript for publication.
3. Referees are chosen from a selected database and by area of expertise.
4. Each article will be sent to 2 (two) referees.
5. Referees must maintain the confidentiality of the article and of the article content.
6. Referees must not be related to the author and the referee must manifest if there is any conflict of interest.
7. Referees’ role is merely advisory since the final decision is from the Editor.